Monday, February 09, 2009

Oh God no...

I've got presentations this week!!! Not to mention my work report is due next week as well!

Plus, I'm like completely unprepared for either. Oh well. Guts for me I guess.

The PHD students' conference papers were due in today, so I helped (and like everyone other person they could recruit) to proof-read it as well. Didn't get much work done though.

Andreas (uhm, the German dude at work) came in today too, back from his trip to Rarotonga. He was kind enough to bring a bottle of bourbon whiskey to work, which we promptly cracked open and dispensed with. Yeah, we're quite slack about these things. Plus, he was leaving the country anyway!

The lights in my home are fucked up. Half of the existing lights have now blown, including the one in my room, so now I'm sitting here in the dark (with a bedside lamp) typing away. Woohoo, fun =\

The weekend was great, I had fun, but now it's back to work... Everyone else had a good weekend?

No comments: