Saturday, March 08, 2008

Whew... The week is finally done. I'm so beat, like seriously. Trying to fit 3 hours of gym per week into my crazy schedule is insane because my classes are like all over the place, which makes for annoying times to catch up on lunch, etc, etc. Gah.

I don't know why, but the first week is really, really, slow in terms of lectures. BIOSCI 107 is boring boring boring. I mean, I'm pretty sure the lecturer can cover tissues at a way faster rate than what's he going at right now. And do we seriously have to learn how to ADD BITS?!?! After doing it last year I'm pretty sure we'd be familiar with it, but nooo... teach it all over again. Management isn't much better either, I finally fell asleep yesterday in the lectures.

But on the flip side, Shadows was pretty fun. I went on Tuesday and Thursday, and it was sufficiently packed and alcohol, as usual, is always relatively cheap, and the food is good. Awesome. I got myself one of those Orientation singlets, which I gave away, since I don't really like singlets all that much.

Good thing I've finished my assignments already, because... party at Arnold's tonight!!! Yeah!! Haha, I still need to get him his present. I completely forgot yesterday even though I was more or less free for the whole day. Heh... Silly me.

No comments: