Saturday, March 22, 2008

A big flirt?

Man, I'm pooped. Run FatBoy Run was quite an entertaining movie. And Mihailo and his brother accused me of "flirting" with the male barista at Gloria Jeans' after the movie. Jeez.... just because he was being friendly and I was chatting with him a little. If that constitutes flirting I'm sure I would have practically flirted with every single person I've met. Hmm, now that's a thought... What if I'm a big flirt? Oh boy...

I decided to deflect that anyway, with a "He was flirting with me first, so I was just flirting back". I mean, what else would you say to something like that? Suggestions are welcome.

Sigh, I can't believed I stretched some of my shirts out by mistake. Gonna have to buy some more... Gah, spending more money instead of saving it for my big winter splurge =X

Still got so many assignments to finish... 5 I think, and 2 tests to study for... Sigh. Workload starting to pile up. Where's Richie for motivation when you need him? Away on his Easter break at Napier... Oh well, can't hold it against him either.

P/S: I'm sure I'm not a big flirt... I can't be... No one's ever told me that, so I'm sure I'm not... Yeah, I ain't... Besides, some of my mates are bigger flirts than me anyway, if I could be considered one. To anyone reading, how big a flirt are you? Come on, 'fess up.

No comments: