Monday, February 12, 2007

"Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

I re-watched Cruel Intentions recently, and well, it was still good the second time round. Although I think I preferred Match Point as a whole for being a re-watchable movie. I liked that quote above very much. Should be pretty obvious too. But honestly, how many people do you see doing that? Sadly, its only those people who are so manipulative that they probably never have friends. Or if they do, they might not even know who their friends are. I'm glad that I'm not like that, I hope.

Have you ever reached the point when you sometimes feel like ditching the majority of your friends where you are, and just moving on? I'm going through one of those phases. Getting annoyed isn't good for me I guess.

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through

Cheer up Gabe. Perhaps patience and determination will get you through.

No comments: