Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Small talk...

Have you read kennysia's small talk for I'm-not-sure-when? it goes...

Short Talk:

I love it how The Star have so much puns in their headlines. In response to the Thai sex worker boom in Kelantan, one headline went: "Hard to go after prostitutes, say authorities"

Hahaha, that was good...

Did the how un-Malaysian quiz by kennysia as well... it's link? http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/08/how_unmalaysian.php
It was quite funny I must say... except that I'm 70% un-Malaysian... and that comes as a suprise... I especially didn't like him saying I was as un-Malaysian as Guy Sebastian... ugh... no thanks...

I even did the one by The Star Online, since it was kindly hyperlinked by Kenny, and I was given something like 25% Malaysian or something, another really low number... *sigh* Guess I'm not meant to be that Malaysian after all...

No comments: