Monday, August 28, 2006

Life's a whirlwind...

And I'm lucky enough to be caught splat in the middle of it... School's got drama, I tell you, if you pay attention... It's interesting to watch people do reenactments of the OC for you, with different people, and different twists to each resolution... I think I'm seriously starting to lose it...

School exams starting next Thurs, and somehow I don't think I'm going to do too well for this one... It's just a sense of foreboding you get, like the calm before a storm... I feel so unmotivated to do it, even though I have just about every single one there is, such as the fact that its my forecast results for uni... But still, it sometimes feels so pointless... We go about our daily lives, trying to redefine our identities with acts, placing on multiple layers of fascades, all to advance ourselves through life... And what does it bring us? Nothing more than the fruits of our labour: more labour... Life is ironic in a twisted way... But we still find enjoyment in its pointlessness... Perhaps I really do think too much... Is it really a gift to be so? I think not.

On a lighter note, I went to Auckland Uni's open day on Sat, gosh it was more fun than I thought... I saw this really pretty chick at the Fine Arts lecture (yes, she was really fine); but I didn't get to say anything more to her, because I left early for another mini-lecture... Sigh... on hindsight, I should have talked to her at least... Oh well... tabula rasa... And then I was talking to Sam bout it, some 7th former ^^, and we were walking along the Engineering block. Walking in front of us was some random chick from uni who was kinda like a tour guide/walking information counter (being very loose with terms). And it went like this:

Sam: So, did you see that girl in the grey jacket again?
Me: Nah, didn't see her since... Too bad, you know, that girl was so damn hot...
(Random chick turns around)
Chick: Wha?
Me: No, no, not you! (with palms outwards in rejection gesture)

Ooooh burn! Hehehe, didn't realise the implication and weight it carried until it left my mouth... After which I laughed it off with her, then proceeded to crack up when she was out of sight... LOLZ, maybe my humour's just shallow, but it was entertaining... One of the highlights of that day... I should have forgone the Engineering lectures... no chicks to look at/befriend whatsoever... Should have gone to Law/Arts/Fine Arts/Architecture/Commerce, where all the chicks somehow seemed to be naturally attracted to... It's like a geographical and academical double-whammy styled chick magnet... And that was more or less Saturday... Forgot to take pictures of the girl too =\ and of everything else... so oh well... too bad aye?

Ciaoz~ Gotta do my english essay for Othello... I really hate it now... Such an annoying play...

No comments: