Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wow... it's been awhile...

Yeah, it's really been a long time since I've been blogging.. Been up to nothing throughtout holidays, except go out with friends to watch movies, and yes, despite what people have been saying bout Scary Movie 4, I went ahead and watched it anyway... I thought it was pretty funny... especially with "Harro?" and "Tempura Sushi Sashimi..." as well as the Michael Jackson bit... LOL!

Haha, I also saw other movies, old ones, at Dan's house... We went to VideoEZY and rented some XD... it's fun... and we had no lectures during the two week holiday, so we had two whole weeks for the assignment!!! YAY!!! Lol, anyway, got my assignment back on Tuesday (the usual weekly one), and I got 40/40!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!! Lol, it's not the first time, but I'm happy nonetheless...

Also had a uni mid-sem test worth 25% last Thursday... Gosh, it wasn't hard... but I can't believe I forgot how to find the Cartesian equation of a graph with a normal vector and a point!!! Arghh!!! And they asked the most stupid question: State the Intermediate Value Theorem... Lol, considering that I went over that one so many times because I noticed them including it in the 04/05 tests as well... it was almost a piece of cake...

You'd think that I'd be pretty free now wouldn't you? (I'm not talking to anyone in particular) I'm not... sadly... Whilst all the malaysian people in malaysia are off enjoying their ONE MONTH HOLIDAY, I have freaking exams in 2 1/2 weeks!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to top it off, I have got Stats and English to finish by the next two weeks before exams start >.< bright ="P" bio ="P),">

I happen to be sitting in the IC (Information Commons, or Kate Edger Level Zero for MAX ppl) writing my blog as my sis and friends are doing their online chem and pharmacy tests (which i think is worth some single-digit mark out of 100)... And they're helping each other out!!!! But yeah, considering its online and open book, I guess friends count as open book as well... Lol... Anyway, I guess I've written a long enough blog for now... Maybe next time I'll put something which isn't a post...

Ciaoz then~

No comments: