Saturday, May 20, 2006

More thoughts...

It's been awhile since I've last written, but then I've been busy with stupid assignment deadlines left and right, plus that stupid Workchoice Day, which we had to go to on tuesday. I'll go into more detail on that next time... when i upload the few photos I bothered taking then...

For some odd reason, I can't seem to stop placing myself in theoretical situations that don't seem to exist for myself. One of them is: what if I liked someone, but that person didn't like me back, and didn't even know? What would I do then? I thought and thought for quite a long time on this one... My answer is this: I simply would not tell, but rather I would just wait, and just be friends, if I already wasn't... Then this is where anyone reading this would call me stupid... I'll just continue being friends, because I won't have the guts to tell... Heh, sad, aint it? But when I think about it, it's what I'm pretty sure I'd do... And no, it's not happening now... so don't get any ideas and tell girls whom I'm friends with... that's the last thing I'd want happening -_-"

Heh, Friday was such a strange day, time seemed fast and slow all at the same time. There's times when I just felt so disorientated from the weird flow of time... considering I never really notice, like everyone else...

In case anyone hasn't noticed, this is a rambling post, which isn't meant to contribute to anything except clear my muddled head of thoughts...

So confused still >.<>


It's troubling... and yet soothing... isn't it weird how your mind is a living paradox?
And no, I'm not going emo... I'm just so very tired... What can you do, when nothing seems real anymore, when you don't know what to say, to think, to feel?

Perhaps it'll be much better to just sleep away the days...

No comments: