Friday, May 12, 2006

It's all colliding together >.<

Yes, it really all is... I'm having exams next next Wednesday, (just to extend my sentence)... but you know.... strangely it just seems so unreal.... time just flies, and now I feel like I can understand the meaning of the phrase "tempus fugit"... Perhaps I should have taken my own advice... Ahh, it's too late to regret what has already happened anyway...

Sigh... so bored now... relying too much on Jase to divert myself from boredom, and the troubling thoughts that constantly follow... >.< Why... of all things? I'm so confused, sometimes I think it's a lot easier to just withdraw into myself, then perhaps I'd be numb... Wouldn't it be better?
I'm just so tired, I don't know what to do anymore...

I have to leave... Having a long walk... Ciao~ Maybe... who knows...

No comments: