Friday, January 06, 2006

Goodbye

No, unfortunately, this is not my goodbye =P. Yesterday, woke up at 4.30 am, bla bla, usual coffee thing, and went to airport to send off all the ppl who were going to Concorde, some college in England which is literally in the middle of nowhere -_-" I honestly wonder why anyone would go there...

It turns out that I arrived at 5 at the airport, and i was earlier than the people departing by about 5 mins! Hmm.... heh... yeah, the rest of the guys leaving came about 15 mins later, leaving some of us who came earlier waiting in a semi-asleep state... heh...

The farewell was a little teary, Stephanie started crying towards the hugging bit, and Justin hugged her.. 3? no, 4 times... cheater =P ... and Justin even hugged Shih Yang... hmm... I think 3 times... lol... it was rather funny in an odd way, in retrospect I suppose it was some twisted bittersweet thing which I always seem to like... but, yeah, a farewell it was...

After the farewell, I decided to follow Hui home, after which I got yet another cup of coffee to regain my wits... then we played WoW (World of Warcraft) till 9? Something like that.... and yeah,we went for breakfast with his grandma, then back to his house playing WoW till 8.30 pm... sigh... Well, at least the UK ppl will be coming back at summer (north), so I'll be back round then to renew my passport... so at least I might see them...

I'll probably go play DotA later with Bernie... so... lunch first... ciaoz~


No comments: