Friday, October 03, 2008

Ughhh.....

Wow, today was... a long day. I suppose I should start from yesterday though. Last night was Stein 4. Awesome, but I may have had too much to drink. I ended up chucking my guts badly at the end, but  with the exception of that last unpleasantness, the night was awesome. I must thank Tim for saving me at the end and making sure I got to the cab. Thanks Tim. You are a great guy.

I didn't chuck anymore that night though, thank goodness for that. But morning came, and with it the inevitable hangover. Let's just say it didn't end till 1pm. I had to flag all my lectures.

But anyway, went for dinner and Malcolm and Gayle tonight. That was pretty fun. We decided that we'd do ice-cream next time as well. And oh, I saw someone on the way to the bus stop who was wearing EXACTLY the same jacket I was wearing. It was sooo amusing too, since we noticed at the same time. Random, I know.

Gotta get some sleep. Need some rest

No comments: