Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Gaps in my memories

It appears that I may not remember Thursday night as fully as I thought I had. I was pretty sure that my memory was, on the whole, intact until Tim had to get me to a cab. I was talking to James today, and it turns out I left the bar briefly with him to go to Burger King to get food. Of course it would have been closed at the time, but I really don't remember that. Freaky... What else did I forget? 

It looks as though this is the advent of my forgetfulness. I used to be able to pride myself on not forgetting much even when I got wasted, the exception being when I was unconscious. Now it looks like I can no longer claim that. I'm slightly perturbed as to what else I may have done that I wasn't aware about on Thursday night now...

No comments: