Thursday, July 17, 2008

I want a new cellphone, I've decided. But I don't know what to get. The iPhone isn't a worthwhile investment in NZ, the main problem being Vodafone offering it at a less-than-useful plan cost. Compared to Optus across the divide, their plans make for rather unsavoury meals.

So, I'm left here sitting and pondering about what mobile I should get. Obviously something nice to look at, something that plays music well would be good too (lessens the iPod + phone load), and a camera's nice. Or maybe I can wait longer and just get myself some clothes. At least they don't come with subscription fees and telco monopolies.

But yeah, seriously. I'm clueless about the cellphone thing. Anybody?

Edit: Just randomly, but, man, wooden hangers are hard to find. Especially cedar ones.
Edit 2: Oh, found them on trademe. I suppose this has its uses sometimes over ebay.

No comments: