Thursday, July 24, 2008

Commerce Stein

Pretty fun stein tonight. And all I needed was a white t-shirt ($6 from the warehouse) and $5 for the entrance fee (paid for by my fourth year engineering mate, awesome!!!)

I'm uhh... pretty wasted right now. So typing this will take ages. And hungry, so I'm cooking noodles at the same time.

Met like everyone there. All the commerce people, and all the engineering people I know and love. Hung out at Shadz beforehand too, so that was awesome.

And yeah, fun thing about this Stein is your white t-shirt gets scribbled on in highlighter, so mine got scribbled all over now. I even have crap written on my forehead, I think. And pink highlighter ink in my hair. I apparently look very very very Asian (in a bleached way). Hahaha.

Alright, gotta wake up in 6 hours, have a long day ahead. And Shadz with Tiki (awesome NZ guitarist) tomorrow too! YEAH!!!

No comments: