Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Just before I start, Merry Christmas to everyone, and have an enjoyable New Year's... Haven't been up to much, beyond Laser-Striking with 7th form mates last Friday... Hehe, that was rather amusing, since we finished and went out for a ride to town... Then we went to Mission Bay... You guys remember White Chicks? You surely would know the numerous scenes where the people sing Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles"... for some odd reason, we were doing that... perhaps the very late night and the fact that there were chicks in the car helped to bring that along... I'd recommend you guys to try it, with chicks of course... and turn it up so loud you can't hear yourself sing... the experience is shaming, and exceptionally hilarious...

I didn't get gifts for anyone, cos I don't do Christmas as a rule. I don't see any point in getting gifts for people especially if you don't feel like it, or you don't know what to get... It becomes an obligation at that point, and there's just no spirit in it, right? Well, can't think of any more to say, so ciao~ I'll write sometime...

No comments: