Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 days to Christmas

Not that I'm very much too concerned about it, since I don't need to buy many presents, and I can mostly do them last minute... Last few days weren't too bad... I stayed at Ben's for like Sunday, Monday, and went back on Tuesday, lol... I should learn to play tennis, otherwise it'll be such a waste of a perfectly good opportunity to play tennis in his courts ^^

Got myself board-shorts for like the first time in I-dunno-how-many-years... It's been fuck ages since I've worn shorts... Last time I wore them (uniform doesn't count), was like 8 years or so? But I thought a good change might be in order, so yeah... Why the hell not... Hehe, then I had a cyber-cafe session with some friends to play dota at like 1... Was mostly shopping till then... Jason was silly enough to come early (well, I guess I did tell him to come early, =P) and so I had to stop shopping, find him... And then proceed to more shopping, lolz... Went all over town just looking at stuff, if only Jase would have stopped being so damned uncomfortable being in places like Keith Matheson and Ermenegildo Zegna -_-"

DotA wasn't too bad either, except that everyone didn't really know how to play... One of them was getting better, Jase already knew how to play... and the other two were noobs when it came to it... Well, maybe that was a little mean... They were learning well, but ultimately, they all got pwn't like noobs... Disappointing, especially from Jase, who was supposed to be as good as me... Ah well, he did get better when I gave him HEAPS of bloody pointers... But aside from that, in my self-reflection, I'm still quite a noob, so they must be uber-noobs ^^ lawl...

Might be awhile before my next post, going away for the new years, which would be a welcome change from the boredom... And maybe, hopefully, it won't rain so much so I can enjoy the summer, which ain't happening cos of the stupid rain... Well, ciao~

No comments: