Friday, March 09, 2007

So Busy....

I guess I could say that college has finally begun in earnest. I just had a test for a maths paper last Wednesday, and its worth 10% of my final grade. And its based on the paper last year!!! I could barely even remember what I did last year, what more to say I could remember what I studied last year. Ah well, at least there's a resit in two weeks.

Also got like 2 assignments to complete this week, I think by next Wednesday. Sigh, it wouldn't be so bad if one of them wasn't a Engineering Design paper. They're making me do copious amounts of orthographic drawings, and I really hate it. So what if I don't have a great mental capability for 3D visualisation? Sue me, then.

As I've said before, Bio & Chem has got to be the easiest subject around. And oh, BE (Bachelor of Engineering) students have to do some weird English language competency test. Don't ask me why, but I think its so basic that anyone who fails should be deported, immediately. Ah well, I'm equally discriminative, so what?

Anyway, met this guy, Oliver, who's either in his 4th or 3rd year in college now (can't exactly recall). He was doing BioInfomatics before he decided that he might want to do a BE, and so he's in one BE 1st year class, Mechanics. And well, I reckon he's pretty cool. Old enough for me to feel like I can look up to him somewhat, but not too old that I would shun him =P

Right, gotta get back to my assignments. Ciao

No comments: