Thursday, November 16, 2006

Study leave -__-;;

Yes, study leave actually began on wednesday, but I'm just lazy... This year is like the worst year for my exams... I've got 8 bloody exams!!! It goes as such:

Monday 20/11 Physics
Tuesday 21/11 Stats
Wednesday 22/11 English
Friday 24/11 Calculus Scholarship
Monday 27/11 Chemistry
Thursday 30/11 Biology
Friday 1/12 Physics Scholarship
Saturday 2/12 Stats Scholarship

Sigh... and I think I'll fail the scholarship exams... maybe i should just ditch them and settle for 5 exams instead... And studying is really really hard to do now that I'm leaving school... I really can't be bothered, even though i know i should, as my results affect my uni entry but still =\

Speaking of which, on tuesday, some yr 13 guy ran through the school stark naked... i didn't see him, but i hear he got caught, and was banned from going to the leaver's dinner... oh well... i haven't been doing much, save for some trips to the city, and sleep... it's unfortunate that the uni people i know are going off on their trips, since that means i have no one to go out with, as the majority of my classmates are off studying =\


Not much else to say... I should really study >.< Ciao~

No comments: